Tai Chi is a mind and body movement practice that combines slow, relaxed, and intentional movement with coordinated breathing. Sometimes referred to as “meditation in motion”, it is primarily used for the purposes of health, personal development, and self-defense.
In this course you will learn the traditional, older Yang Family style of Tai Chi Chuan.
The program will include:
- The “8 Essentials” neigong postures which are the basic principles of and set the foundation for the Tai Chi form.
- The first 16 movement “Heaven” section of the full 120 movement Secret Yang Family Tai Chi long form.
- Corresponding drills that reinforce proper “Tai Chi” movement
When practiced consistently over time, Tai Chi Chuan can help you:
- Improve your overall health and well-being
- Increase your strength, flexibility and balance
- Calm, focus, and center your mind
- Raise your levels of energy, vitality, and spirit
- Live like a young person, even at an old age
Jim Janicik is a 6th generation lineage holder of Secret Yang Tai Chi Chuan and brings over 35 years of experience in internal martial arts practices to his students.
Join this class and find out how Tai Chi can make a difference in your life!
Enroll online at https://neijia-arts.